This Coronado's School of Quezon City, Inc. Brand Guide outlines the rules and guidelines for the consistent use and application of the school signature and other design elements that are used to represent the school.
Coronado's School of Quezon City, Inc. - School Signature
School Seal of Coronado's School of Quezon City, Inc.
The Coronado's School of Quezon City, Inc. logo, the most important symbol of the School, has the following parts :
1. The two flying doves signifies the Two Sons of Dr. Lourdes M. Coronado Ed.D namely : Noel and Joel Magcaling Coronado. As a sign of the founders inspiration to provide quality education to the Youth.
The Two Sons
2. The two fronds of laurel are the Gloria Et Honor laurel. They signify inspiration for quality education.
A Symbol of Wisdom
3. Pluma and Ink, a tool used in writing with ink. This signifies how each student is able to write their own stories as their pursuit of Knowledge.
We are the writer of our stories
4. The Book signifies instrument of gaining knowledged imbued with the words "In God We Trust, Help us God", which states the founding philosophy of the school.
5. The banner with the name 'Coronado's School' in serves as a border around the upper portion of the seal.
The School logotype uses Bebas Neue, a font that was commissioned to project professionalism and quiet authority.
Originally designed as a single font by Ryoichi Tsunekawa
Coronado Logo Signature Horizontal Format
The school logo is placed beside the logotype. When Version 1 is used, the logotype is in the Title Case.
Coronado Logo Signature Vertical Format
The logo is centered above the logotype.
Use of the Logo / Signatures
We are now accepting students for
School Year 2021 - 2022
Register Now via CSQCiConnect!